WOOHOO! I did it!

Are you all wondering what i did?! I finally changed my link for facebook to a nice short one instead of a 2 pager. My link for facebook is now http://facebook.com/Sassmowthdesigns How excited am i! Although i finally figured out (thanks to a fellow etsy artisan PaintMeAPicture ) how to put a facebook fan button on my site. I hope it's actually there, because i can't see it :( I'm already my fan!

Just wanted to update everyone! lol. Exciting ain't it? Back to work for me...

3 comments:

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

YAY for you! And it works, anyone who isn't logged into FB can see it and click to become a fan.

Kathryn Lantz said...

Thank you Lindsay! lol.

Screen Doors Shelby said...

Loved reading this, thanks

Post a Comment

I dance a jig everytime someone comments!