Edited the photos

So, i'm absolutely exhausted. I just spent i don't know how many hours editing the flower photos listed on etsy. During a "virtual lab" where my public shop is critiqued, it was suggested that i show the listed photos in mattes or frames to give a better idea of sizing as well as what that particular photo would look like once matted or framed. I then took a pic of each one in a white matte and another in a dark frame, and uploaded it all to my listings. It was also suggested that i use more tags so people could find me easier.

Now that it's all done, i'm beat! Too much time spent on the computer for me. While i was at it, i uploaded 4 more photos for sale, and posted them to facebook as well to my Sassmowth Designs on Etsy fan page. (all facebook fans receive a 10% discount on all my products!)

Here are some of the photos for sale including the 4 new ones:


Daisy 8x10 (you may recognize this one from my header!)


Poppy 8x10


TigerLily 8x10


Rose of Sharon White 8x10


Tiger Lily 8x10
(this photo is one of my faves!) I took it between the lattice fence near the driveway.

Okay, off to do some more tweaking on one of my many sites!

1 comments:

Not Your Average Mom said...

the daisy is my fave....as well as that pink one with a bright blue sunny sky background...forgive my lack of floralisms, I have a brain block that denies any floral recognition other than "daisy", "tulip" or "carnation". Nice, huh?
Anyhow, you have beautiful work, prayers for your success here!
Love T

Post a Comment

I dance a jig everytime someone comments!