Where the heck have I been!?

lol, that reminds me of a Family Guy episode with Chris.. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW!" lol. Anyways!

So, some of you may have completely forgotton who I even am! I sure have! I feel horrible for not keeping up with the blog, and with my lovelies. I've even neglected my EtsyBloggers, so I'm going to have to beg for forgiveness (when I find the time! lol yeesh)

So what have I been doing? Well, it started when I got a custom order that took up so much of my time I was throwing up my pizza. Yes, I was stressed. The custom order SO wasn't worth it, but atleast I learned from it, right? At the same time of this custom order, I got an email from a store asking if I would be interested on selling my cards there! How exciting! So, took the trip to Toronto, reserved my space, and I had to make a ton of inventory! But I was still doing my custom order! Oh right, and I had a magazine article due the same time. It was a bad 3 weeks. Because just when I thought I was getting ahead, my custom order guy said "oh hey, can I get 20 more cards?" There went my inventory for the store! And I had to make even more. That's what started it all. BUT, 58 cards and a magazine "Clay Pot Wind Chime How-to" later, I was able to rest. And by rest I mean pass out for a few days. Well, a tad more than a few days ;)

Since then what have I been doing? Reorganizing. Planning. Cleaning. Fine tuning. Working on a logo/brand. Registered my business. (yay me!). Registered my domain name, and started up my own website. (Yay me even more!)

So my friends, this means my blog is changing locations! I may write on here every once in a while just for shits and giggles, but my official blog/website is now:


         http://www.sassmowthdesigns.ca

Woohoo!! So clicky on there and RSS me! Cause I dont have a follow box :( BUT I have many cool things like a Gallery, Links (where I link you to all the cool peeps!) my shop pages, and so many more things that I haven't figured out how to use yet! :)

I will miss my usual blogger bloggyness, but I won't miss the no spell check on here. Seriously. Who thinks I can spell?!

I hope you all enjoy my new adventure on my own website!! Please leave me comments over there - I have no clue if it's good at all lol. I'm desperate for some feedback! :)

See you soon my lovelies!

5 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

How wonderful! I am so happy for all these great things that are happening for you. It's truly deserved, as you are such a wonderful person and you've worked very hard!!! :) Congratulations and I will definitely bookmark your new site! :) Theresa

Della said...

Congrats! That's so cool for you! Hope to see and read more from you, we had just barely connected over at MCC. I'm so happy for you :)

leslie h (crookedstamper) said...

No spell-check? Whatdoyoumean, no spell-check? Blogger has it!

I'm a gonna RSS your new site now. Carry on!

Jaime Haney said...

Hey Kat! I was wondering what happened to you. I've often wondered if I died, would any of by blogging buddies notice? Would they ever find out I kicked the bucket? Ha ha... I know, I'm kinda kooky. That's ok, I know you get it ;)

I'm really glad things are looking up for you! I can relate to what you were saying about something you're working on being soooo not worth it. You have been a busy bee and it shows! Your work has become even better. Your photography is looking fab.

I'm off to check out your new blog! I think Bloggers spell check is just underlining the word in a squiggly red line. Green if grammar is off. At least that's how it is on my Mac.

tah!
Jaime

ronald kompel said...

rijbewijs kopen
nederlands-rijbewijs
geregistreerd-rijbewijs-kopen-2022
betrouwbaar-rijbewijs
rijbewijs-kopen-in-belgie
rijbewijs-kopen-voor-nederland
authentiekrijbewijs

Post a Comment

I dance a jig everytime someone comments!